Ecstatic Dream Machine
Romance of Dragons and Snakes RDS
After being familiar with Tang Zichen of the secret Tang sect, Wang Chao began to rely on his exceedingly unusual determination to slowly walk towards the peak of martial arts. Fighting masters of every form of martial arts, joining and betraying the mysterious organization, and even joining every faction of power!
What Others Say
First, I was totally mislead by title... My thoughts were quite naive actually, as the title implied, I thought it was simply a romance between snake and dragon who had been reincarnated into humans. As they say "Don't judge book by it's cover". I tried few chapters and found myself totally engrossed into this novel. Each chap seems so realistic. I'm loving it...:) I highly recommend this novel.
It presents the charms of wuxia in modern day setting. Following the martial journey of a high school student who was trained by a great master to be a great master, the depiction of martial arts in RDS are both whimsical and realistic. At some points, readers will even feel like they would be able to do the same training regiment that the MC do! The Author's narrative was so good, he can even fluently draw the MC's changes from when he was an ordinary student till he started to become known as an expert, not only in behavior but also mentality. All in all, RDS is a very good novel and I see even more interesting development in the future if the Author didn't flop.
Top Picks for You
Share your thoughts with others
Romance of Dragons and Snakes
Author: Ecstatic Dream Machine
Translator: Henyee Translations
10000 characters remaining.
Comment length is less than 5 characters
- 1 Crouch up and down like a galloping horse, ascend into the sky and free the body and soul
- 2 Turn the body to strike the crotch, use the elbow to stab out like a spear.
- 3 With a dragon like vertebrae, focus the center of gravity and spike the hair
- 4 Transforming Jin to fight people as easily as drawing a picture and strengthen the marrow to fear no gun
- 5 A change in the temples
- 6 The way of the Guoshu Fighting Style! One strike and the law has been broken!
- 7 The robber is the victim
- 8 The difference to a master
- 9 Tang Zichen's needle
- 10 The profoundness of Taichi's art of pushing hands
- 11 A difficult movement of the leg
- 12 Finding strength through passion
- 13 A rapid growth
- 14 Assault of Dragon and Snake
- 15 Let us paddle this boat together!!!!!
- 16 Kidnapping for money in the middle of revenge (First)
- 17 Kidnapping for money in the middle of revenge (Second)
- 18 Kidnapping for money in the middle of revenge (Third)
- 19 Officer Cao, the one who commits murder and then arson
- 20 Tang Zichen's autobiography in the book
- 21 Job introduction
- 22 Which earns more money, instructing or killing?
- 23 The beginning of the art of offense and defense
- 24 Hitting someone until they cry
- 25 The most classical way of fighting
- 26 Principles of Chinese boxing being applicable to the way one talks
- 27 Mastering the Jin perfectly
- 28 A shoulder to carry the crotch with the air of a master
- 29 The trail of clues left behind by Zhang Tong
- 30 Even the strong fear those who disregard their own lives
- 31 Using people to test one's Taichi and Jin
- 32 The group of experts by the coast
- 33 A mutual understanding
- 34 Beginning to build up one's power
- 35 Taking Part in a dangerous operation (First)
- 36 Taking Part in a dangerous operation (Second)
- 37 Crane styled Wingchun, Euros and guns
- 38 Steeling the heart
- 39 Overnight…
- 40 Might of the Government, Transforming Jin and Presence
- 41 Awareness of being a shield
- 42 Group of axe specialists
- 43 Using bamboo as a spear in a bloody battle in the alleys (First)
- 44 Using bamboo as a spear in a bloody battle in the alleys (Second)
- 45 The evil consequence of a frog wishing to eat the meat of a swan
- 46 Sword Style of the Central Guoshu Institute
- 47 Disciples of the Bagua Sect
- 48 The muscles must loosen, the pores must attack
- 49 Listen to the weak points and don't look at the person
- 50 Sharing your passion
- 51 A mind like a newborn, a willpower like iron (First)
- 52 A mind like a newborn, a willpower like iron (Second)
- 53 A mind like a newborn, a willpower like iron (Third)
- 54 When close at hands, a man is scarier than a country
- 55 The forced gamble
- 56 The candidate for the leader of the Wulin
- 57 A chance of being crippled or killed
- 58 Chopping Jin of the tiger stance
- 59 Secret preparation
- 60 On the verge of entering the Southeastern Asia martial arts world
- 61 A feather cannot be added; nor can a fly alight
- 62 With an organization, what is there to fear?
- 63 One battle to make oneself known (First)
- 64 One battle to make oneself known (Second)
- 65 Why should a Party member fear organized crime?
- 66 The threat of firepower
- 67 Wang Chao's Determination
- 68 Reaching the stage where "sound follows the fist"
- 69 The shock of the princelings
- 70 Wang Chao has been mistaken for as a spy
- 71 The grand competition on the straits (First)
- 72 The grand competition on the straits (Second)
- 73 Into the Ocean!
- 74 The battle had only just begun
- 75 Chen Aiyang's skill
- 76 Fishing Toad Jin and Rash Bull Jin
- 77 Six doors to good practices
- 78 From tiger to eagle and snake to dragon
- 79 Forge by day, learn by night to cultivate
- 80 Eagle Claw, Hidden Jin, Piss Blood
- 81 Lieutenant Commander
- 82 Be the Wu Qingyuan of the Martial Arts World!
- 83 Dai Jun of the Three Tigers of Guangdong
- 84 Martial Arts Improving by Leaps and Bounds
- 85 Headbutting the Face
- 86 Attack From All Sides!
- 87 Acupoint Hitting Hidden Jin
- 88 Seeing Zhu Jia Once Again
- 89 Tang Zichen VS Chen Aiyang (First)
- 90 Tang Zichen Versus Chen Aiyang (Two)
- 91 Tang Zichen Versus Chen Aiyang (Three)
- 92 Loosening the Muscles, Attacking With the Pores, And Having an Empty Intent
- 93 The Organization Wants You to Kill Him!
- 94 Throttle the Talented Youth (First)
- 95 Throttle the Talented Youth (Second)
- 96 Complete Enemies
- 97 Balance Between Death and Performance
- 98 The Sounds of Thunder Permeating the Inner Organs
- 99 The Wulin of the People
- 100 You Lack Actual Combat Experience!
- 101 Breathing to Refine Qi and the Fist
- 102 Continuing Grievances
- 103 Kindness is Hard to Prove
- 104 Getting Close Now, A Gun's no Use!
- 105 Her Surname is Tang
- 106 Flying Horse Treading on Sparrow, A Combination of Techniques!
- 107 Not Fighting Would Be For The Best
- 108 Turbulent Times (First)
- 109 Turbulent Times (Second)
- 110 A Man Fierce in Baguazhang!
- 111 The Fist of Wang Chao That Has Become One With the Universe
- 112 Rising Wave of the Dragon and Snake
- 113 Being Ordinary is to be Innocent, but Being Talented in Martial Arts is to be Guilty
- 114 Just Blow Them Up
- 115 The Marksmanship of the Cheng School of Baguazhang
- 116 The Essence Must Remain Within the Homelands
- 117 Underwater Martial Arts
- 118 The Four Year Old Score Between Tang Zichen and Wang Chao
- 119 Inner Sight!
- 120 When Fighting, First Strike At Their Courage!
- 121 The Banquet Before the Shaolin Temple Enters the Stock Market
- 122 A Trap (One)
- 123 A Trap (Two)
- 124 Inner Pound, Force Punch, and Yoga
- 125 The First Confrontation Between Guoshu and Gun (One)
- 126 The First Confrontation Between Guoshu and Gun (Second)
- 127 Do You Wish For Me To Make the Move, or WIll You Do It Yourself?
- 128 Captured for Interrogation
- 129 Dealing With the Warrior Monks
- 130 National Arhat!
- 131 Even With a Gun, You Won't Be Able to Die!
- 132 Inquiring of Sis Chen's Secret
- 133 A Fight Between Males (One)
- 134 A Fight Between Males (Two)
- 135 A Crushing Defeat!
- 136 Taking a Stroll After Killing Someone
- 137 The Kingly Aura of Being Rich
- 138 Feeling the Internal Martial Arts When Urinating and Defecating
- 139 Inheritor
- 140 The Countermeasure of the Shaolin
- 141 The Capital! A Hundred Years Ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (One)
- 142 The Capital! A Hundred Years Ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Second)
- 143 The Capital! A Hundred Years ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Third)
- 144 The Capital! A Hundred Years ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Four)
- 145 The Capital! A Hundred Years Ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Fifth)
- 146 The Capital! A Hundred Years Ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Sixth)
- 147 The Capital! A Hundred Years Ago, Yang the Invincible! A Hundred Years Later, Wang the Undefeated! (Seventh)
- 148 Stepping into Transforming Jin!
- 149 Iron Fist Hwarang (First)
- 150 Iron Fist Hwarang
- 151 Iron Fist Hwarang (Third)
- 152 Grandmaster
- 153 Grandmaster
- 154 It's Hard to Remain At the Top
- 155 Don't Destroy the Bowl One Makes A Living From
- 156 Muay Thai, Yoga, and a Ninth Dan (First)
- 157 Muay Thai, Yoga, and a Ninth Dan (Second)
- 158 Standing Still Without Moving to Dodge A Bullet
- 159 When a Tortoise Hears Thunder, a Turtle Exposes its Back
- 160 Iron High Knee
- 161 Dragon's Iron Elbow, Liu Yi
- 162 The Marches of Liangshan
- 163 The Most Influential Competition Yet (One)
- 164 Inspiration Like a Rainbow!
- 165 Senior Figure of the Hongmen Society
- 166 The Times of Youth Are the Most Urgent Times
- 167 Under Sniper Fire!
- 168 The Bottleneck of the Most Sincere Way
- 169 Being a Military Instructor (One)
- 170 Being a Military Instructor (Two)
- 171 Quick Hammer of Baguazhang
- 172 Turn the Hand to Cover the Fist and Intertwine Yin and Yang to Let it Fly
- 173 The Abnormality of Having Strong Martial Arts Despite Having Many Girlfriends
- 174 Even Disciples Have Killing Intent
- 175 The Young Boss of a Criminal Syndicate
- 176 Hidden Jin of the Iron Finger
- 177 Tantui and the Shaking Fist
- 178 The Great Sage Stance and the Exemplary Celebration of a Criminal Ringleader
- 179 A Man's Name and a Tree's Shadow
- 180 Taekwondo and the Meteor Hammer
- 181 The Younger Jianghu and the Older Jianghu (First)
- 182 Younger Jianghu and Older Jianghu (Second)
- 183 If There is a Student, There is a Teacher!
- 184 An Exchange of Three Nations
- 185 The Dragon Within the Shaolin (One)
- 186 The Dragon Within the Shaolin (Two)
- 187 Life Saving Weapon
- 188 Golden Elixir or Calculus
- 189 Lion's Roar
- 190 Would You Be Able to Share Tang Zichen's Loneliness?